1/6/10

welcome.

alright, so welcome. here's the deal. once a week or so, i'm going to plug my itunes in and press the shuffle button. then i'm going to write down the next fifteen songs that it plays. why would i do this? because there's a pantload of songs on my computer that i've either ripped, stolen, or woken up hungover to find that drunk me downloaded eight new albums for sober me to listen to. often when i'm curious about just what's made it on here, i'll hit shuffle and run through the tracks, hoping that there's something great i haven't heard. sometimes i find gems i've never heard before and play the song on repeat all day. sometimes i find out that letting other people use my computer is a huge mistake - i still haven't found out who downloaded every rob zombie album made onto this thing, but when i do the swift kicks to the ass are gonna start flying. generally, though, it comes up with a halfway decent mixtape that i would make and play in my car. if i had a tape recorder.

eventually, i'll get some sort of file account so you can download these playlists. for now, you're on your own. go youtube them or something. hell, i dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment